Employment (Work) Visa
Foreign nationals wishing to gain employment in the United States must apply for a work visa. At ALC, our staff are experts in the application and approval process required to gain a work visa.
Whether seeking permanent or temporary status, our knowledgeable immigration attorneys will guide you through the application and documentation process, start to finish.
The staff at ALC advise, counsel, and represent clients in regard to the following United States Work Visas:
- Permanent & Temporary U.S. Work Visas
- H-1B Work Visas For College Educated Professionals
- H-2B Work Visas For Skilled & Unskilled Workers
- H-3 Trainee Work Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer Work Visas
- Nurse Work Visas
- R-1 Religious Worker Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Work Visa
- P Visa For Athletes & Entertainers
- TN NAFTA Work Visas
Whether an individual or a multinational corporation, count on the counselors at ALC to obtain the visas you need to legally gain employment in the United States.